The JDA159 adapter allows you to quickly and easily connect your Mac® or PC to a 4K HDTV or other display device using an HDMI™ input. First connect the JDA159 to your computer. Then plug your existing HDMI™ cable from your display into the mini DisplayPort™ adapter. Compatible with both DisplayPort™ 1.2 and Thunderbolt™ 2, our JDA159 quickly converts the DisplayPort™ video signal into an HDMI™ signal, and with its plug-and-play technology there is no need to download any drivers.
Once you’ve experienced multiple monitors, you’ll never want to go back to a single monitor again.
- • Easy-to-use cable
- • No software required
- • Compatible with DisplayPort™ Dual-Mode v1.2 or Thunderbolt™ 2
- • Compliant with HDMI™ 1.4 specifications
- • Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (4096 x 2160, 30 Hz) and 3D video formats over HDMI™
- • Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ Adapter
- • Supports Audio
- • Ideal accessory for Apple® iMac® or MacBook®
- • Features are subject to the capabilities of the computer and graphics card solution.