Important Information on macOS® 11, 12, and 13
For the best user experience
If your Mac® is running macOS® 11 Big Sur, macOS® 12 Monterey, and macOS® 13 Ventura, please update the computer to the latest version then install the driver for optimal performance and functionality.
For better performance, please update your computer to the latest version if you are using the following products:
- JCA366 / 365
- JCD381 / 543/ 543P / 542
- JUA195 / 250 / 254 / 255
- JUA350 / 354 / 360 / 365
- JUD380 / 480 / 481 / 530 / 531
- JUH410 / 450
Following are the known issues and solutions on macOS® 11, 12, and 13:On the M1 and M2 platform
- When you plug in the product and wake the Mac® from sleep there will either be a random black screen, or the screen will not update.
When the problem occurs, please unplug then plug the product back into the computer to solve the issue.
- Products with multiple outputs (e.g., 2 port or 4 port HDMI™), after system restart or hibernation one or more of the following may occur:
- One or more screen outputs do not work, or the number of screen outputs is incorrectspan>
- It may also appear that the number of displays is correct, but the displays will mirror.
- The screen size may become smaller, only half of the screen appears, or the screen size is abnormal.
- When use same model screen, only one screen may be displayed, and the other screen will be blank.
- After the system is restarted: The system will not display the name of the USB™ 3.0 Audio device within the sound settings. The name of the USB™ 3.0 Audio device will appear only after the product needs to be unplugged and plugged back into the computer.
- macOS® do not support the screen rotation function as of now, but functionality will be added in later.
Our R&D team is still working hard on resolving issues and while also improving our drivers to give better performance and functionality. For further information or assistance, please contact us directly at email@example.com